News & Publications
- Study Finds Fish Oil Supplements Don’t Prevent Heart Attacks, Deaths
- Statin Drugs Information - What does it all mean?
- OSF HealthCare Expands Use of LIFENET System
- Blood Pressure Monitoring Now Offered at CherryVale Mall
OSF HealthCare News
- OSF HealthCare and BCBSIL to Form New ACO
- World's First Trachea Transplant Performed at Children's Hospital of Illinois
- Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center Opens With Blessing and Dedication Ceremony
- OSF HealthCare Joins Mayo Clinic Care Network
- OSF HealthCare Marks Doctors' Day with High Fives
- Kewanee Hospital Signs Letter of Intent to Join OSF HealthCare
Press & Media Contacts
For press and media inquiries, please contact:
Marketing and Communications Director
Office (815) 395-5347
Pager (815) 983-2817
About Rockford Cardiovascular Associates
Rockford Cardiovascular Associates, is a professional association of cardiologists with special expertise and training in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular, peripheral, and renovascular disease in the Rockford and Northern Illinois area for over 40 years.
Currently staffing 14 cardiologists and several advanced practice providers as well as a full complement of assorted trained staff, the team at Rockford Cardiovascular is the largest practice of its kind in the region. Focusing in adult cardiology, our group has subspecialties in prevention, diagnostic imaging, intervention, electrophysiology, and research. Patients can receive specialty care through our Electrophysiology/Device Clinic, the Anti-Coagulation Management Clinic, the Heart Failure Clinic and the Lipid Clinic.
In April of 2009, Rockford Cardiovascular Associates became a part of OSF HealthCare, owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis.
About OSF HealthCare
OSF HealthCare, owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois, includes OSF Healthcare System consisting of eight acute care facilities, two long-term care facilities, and two colleges of nursing. It also has a primary care physician network consisting of over 600 primary care, specialist physicians, and advanced practice providers.
OSF HealthCare owns OSF Saint Francis, Inc., comprised of health care-related businesses, and OSF Healthcare Foundation, the philanthropic arm of OSF Healthcare System and OSF Home Care Services.
OSF HealthCare is a multi-state corporation, operating facilities in Illinois and Michigan, providing state-of-the-art, compassionate care to more than 2.5 million people in the communities we serve.
For more information, please feel free to download the following PDF documents.
|About OSF HealthCare||OSF HealthCare - Facts & Figures|